Check-in / Check-out
Our check in time is between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please contact us if you will have a late arrival time and we will be happy to make arraingments.
Check out time is 11:00 AMPlease let us know your time of arrival in advance so we can make sure we are here to greet you.
Please call if you’re running late. Kim, our friendly Inn Manager, would love to greet you at the door. You won’t find anyone else with as much friendly cooperation as we do to work with you. Please feel free to ask about any special needs you may have and we will try our best to accommodate.
All rates are based on double occupancy and do not include tax (14.75% plus $1.00 per night). Additional guest is $40-50 per night plus tax. Rates include extended continental breakfast or a hot breakfast, free use of St. Charles Athletic Club and wireless internet.
Minimum stays sometimes required. Please check with Inn Manager for these event dates.
All reservations must be guaranteed by valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover)A 60-day notice of cancellation is required during these events:
Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, Essence Festival, Voodoo Festival, Sugar Bowl, St. Patrick's Weekend are all special events and require a minimum stay. Your stay will be charged a deposit of 50% during these dates and the balance will be due 30 days before arrival. YOUR CREDIT CARD MAY BE CHARGED IN YOUR ABSENCE
The hotel can charge your card without card holders signature in the following instances:
* Deposit for first night payment to reserve or upgrade the room; or full payment if reservation is made within 30 days of arrival.
* Deposit of 50% in high season/Festivals/Holidays with balance charged 30 days prior to arrival.
* For any damage done to your hotel room during your stay the is discovered after your departure.
* For the price of the room in case of late cancellation or no show as per our cancellation policy.
* For the extra cost of cleaning in the event you eat/smoke in your room. This is clearly stated on the room notices.
* If you depart the hotel without checking out/settling your room charges.
In accepting these General Terms, the User agrees:
1. That they6 have read, understood and accept the conditions herein;
2. That they are an individual with the legal capacity to enter into a contract;
3. That they agree to abide by all of the obligations listed here.
Reservations will be charged the first night rate as a deposit unless your reservation is within 45 days of your arrival date. At this point, your reservation is fully payable and non-refundable. There is a one-night cancellation fee for reservations canceled 45 days or more prior to your arrival date. Reservations canceled within 45 days are fully payable and non-refundable. *We have a 60-day cancellation policy for special events/holidays/festivals. We charge the remainder of your reservation, if applicable, 30 days prior to your arrival date.
NO SHOWS - If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
A $35 processing fee is applicable on all canceled reservations.
Pets & Children
Sorry, we do not accept pets.
We do accept well-behaved children as long as they are accompanied by adults at all times.
The use of the Website bestows the condition of User of the Website and implies the acceptance of all of the terms included in these Policy Terms. The User should read these Policy Terms.